The Singles list is used to find, add, and edit your Singles. Each single contain rules to extract single-record content from the source and import to the destination.
1. Checkbox: Check this box to select singles. To select all the singles, check the box in the column heading.
2. Status: The status of the single - Published, Unpublished or Trashed.
3. Title: The title of the single. You can edit the single by clicking on the Title. The title is for your reference only.
4. Source: The type of source from where content is exported.
5. Type: The destination type to where content is imported.
6. Auto: The status of automatic importing using Joomla task plugin.
7. ID: A unique identification number for this single.
Search: You can search by the title of the Single.
Click Filter Options to display the additional filters.
1. Select Status: Select from Published, Unpublished, Trashed, Archived or All.
2. Select Note: Select from the list of available notes.
1. Dashboard: Navigates to the component dashboard area.
2. New: Opens the editing screen to create a new Single.
Actions: Reveals a list of actions. Some actions are activated after checking one or more items in the list.
3. Publish: Makes the selected items in published state that are available to visitors to your website.
4. Unpublish: Makes the selected items in unpublished state that are unavailable to visitors to your website.
5. Archive: Changes the status of the selected items to Archive state.
6. Trash: Changes the status of the selected items to indicate that they are trashed. Completely deleting an item involves two stages - the first sends it to Trash where it is possible to restore it. The second stage empties it from Trash after which the item is removed permanently.
7. Truncate Table: Permanently delete all the singles and empty the database table.
8. Export: Exports selected database table columns to CSV file. Learn More
9. Import: Imports the items to the database table from CSV file. Learn More
10. Query: Performs database operations on the table. Learn More
11. Help: Opens the help screen.