The Products list is used to find, add, and edit your products. A product is basic unit that you can sell either for free or against a payment. Products are organised in categories.
1. Checkbox: Check this box to select products. To select all the products, check the box in the column heading.
2. Status: The status of the product - Published, Unpublished or Trashed.
3. Ordering: The ordering for the product. You can also change the ordering column in the component options.
4. Title: The title of the product. You can edit the product by clicking on the Title. Below the title, alias is displayed.
5. Category: The category that the product belongs to.
6. Type: The type of product.
7. Orders: This is the count of total number of orders for this product.
8. Front: The front display status of the product.
9. Hits: The number of times a product has been viewed.
10. ID: A unique identification number for this product.
Search: You can search by the title of the Product.
Click Filter Options to display the additional filters.
1. Select Category: Select from the list of categories.
2. Select Type: Select from the type of products.
3. Select Status: Select from Published, Unpublished, Trashed, Archived or All.
1. Dashboard: Navigates to the component dashboard area.
2. New: Opens the editing screen to create a new Product.
Actions: Reveals a list of actions. Some actions are activated after checking one or more items in the list.
3. Publish: Makes the selected items in published state that are available to visitors to your website.
4. Unpublish: Makes the selected items in unpublished state that are unavailable to visitors to your website.
5. Archive: Changes the status of the selected items to Archive state.
6. Trash: Changes the status of the selected items to indicate that they are trashed. Completely deleting an item involves two stages - the first sends it to Trash where it is possible to restore it. The second stage empties it from Trash after which the item is removed permanently.
7. Truncate Table: Permanently delete all the items and empty the database table. New items will be created with ID 1.
8. Export: Exports selected database table columns to CSV file. Learn More
9. Import: Imports the items to the database table from CSV file. Learn More
10. Query: Performs database operations on the table. Learn More
11. Help: Opens the help screen.