Product Categories: List
The Product Categories list is used to find, add, and edit your categories of products. Categories allow you to group similar products that share common properties and organise your online shop.
1. Checkbox: Check this box to select categories. To select all the categories, check the box in the column heading.
2. Status: The status of the category - Published, Unpublished or Trashed.
3. Title: The title of the category. You can edit the category by clicking on the Title. Below the title, alias is displayed.
4. Products: This is the count of total number of products in the category.
5. ID: A unique identification number for this category.
Search: You can search by the title of the Category.
Click Filter Options to display the additional filters.
1. Select Status: Select from Published, Unpublished, Trashed, Archived or All.
1. Dashboard: Navigates to the component dashboard area.
2. New: Opens the editing screen to create a new Category.
Actions: Reveals a list of actions. Some actions are activated after checking one or more items in the list.
3. Publish: Makes the selected items in published state that are available to visitors to your website.
4. Unpublish: Makes the selected items in unpublished state that are unavailable to visitors to your website.
5. Archive: Changes the status of the selected items to Archive state.
6. Trash: Changes the status of the selected items to indicate that they are trashed. Completely deleting an item involves two stages - the first sends it to Trash where it is possible to restore it. The second stage empties it from Trash after which the item is removed permanently.
7. Truncate Table: Permanently delete all the items and empty the database table. New items will be created with ID 1.
8. Export: Exports selected database table columns to CSV file. Learn More
9. Import: Imports the items to the database table from CSV file. Learn More
10. Query: Performs database operations on the table. Learn More
11. Help: Opens the help screen.