A customer can buy or order in two ways.
- Directly without without adding product to shopping cart (quick way for single digital product).
- Using shopping cart (for multiple products and physical products).
Users can purchase products or add to the cart by clicking on action buttons. In the menu item for TF Shop -> Products, you can add buttons under options tab. There are three types of buttons:
- Details: It is used only for Products list. It displays a button to visit detailed product page.
- Buy: It is used for buying single product directly. This button passes the control directly to the payment plugin or processor.
- Cart: It is used to add the product to the cart.
You can see all the details of an order - products, payment, user.
Status: Update the status of the order as required:
- Pending: This is the default status when new order is saved.
- Paid: This is the status when the payment is successful.
- Failed: This is the status when the payment is failed.
There are other status you can manually change: Processed, Refunded, Cancelled.
Type: There are two types of orders:
- Product: When a single product is purchased directly without the cart option.
- Cart: When one or more products are purchased through cart.