08. Order Items: List
The Order items list is used to find, add, and edit your ordered items. An order can contain one product when ordered directly or can contain one or more products when ordered through the cart system. In both cases, individual product items ordered are added to this list.
1. Checkbox: Check this box to select order items. To select all the order items, check the box in the column heading.
2. Status: The status of the order item - Published, Unpublished or Trashed.
3. Title: The name of the product. You can edit the order item by clicking on the Title.
4. Type: The type of order - product or cart.
5. User: This is the email and Joomla User Id of the buyer.
6. Order ID: The ID of the order this item belongs to.
7. Amount: The amount for the order item. For free items, this is zero.
8. Quantity (Qty): The quantity of the item ordered.
9. Created: The date on which the order was created.
10. ID: A unique identification number for this order item.
Search: You can search by the title of the Order Item or Product.
Click Filter Options to display the additional filters.
1. Order Type: Select from the type of orders.
2. Select Status: Select from Published, Unpublished, Trashed, Archived or All.
1. Dashboard: Navigates to the component dashboard area.
2. New: Opens the editing screen to create a new Order item.
Actions: Reveals a list of actions. Some actions are activated after checking one or more items in the list.
3. Publish: Makes the selected items in published state that are available to visitors to your website.
4. Unpublish: Makes the selected items in unpublished state that are unavailable to visitors to your website.
5. Archive: Changes the status of the selected items to Archive state.
6. Trash: Changes the status of the selected items to indicate that they are trashed. Completely deleting an item involves two stages - the first sends it to Trash where it is possible to restore it. The second stage empties it from Trash after which the item is removed permanently.
7. Truncate Table: Permanently delete all the items and empty the database table. New items will be created with ID 1.
8. Export: Exports selected database table columns to CSV file. Learn More
9. Import: Imports the items to the database table from CSV file. Learn More
10. Query: Performs database operations on the table. Learn More
11. Help: Opens the help screen.