04. Listings: List
The Listings list is used to find, add, and edit your Listings. With Listings, you can import multiple records at one time to speed up your importing process.
1. Checkbox: Check this box to select listings. To select all the listings, check the box in the column heading.
2. Status: The status of the listing - Published, Unpublished or Trashed.
3. Title: The title of the listing. You can edit the listing by clicking on the Title. The title is for your reference only.
4. Source: The type of source from where content is exported.
5. Auto: The status of automatic importing using Joomla task plugin.
6. ID: A unique identification number for this listing.
Search: You can search by the title of the Listing.
Click Filter Options to display the additional filters.
1. Select Status: Select from Published, Unpublished, Trashed, Archived or All.
2. Select Note: Select from the list of available notes.
1. Dashboard: Navigates to the component dashboard area.
2. New: Opens the editing screen to create a new Listing.
Actions: Reveals a list of actions. Some actions are activated after checking one or more items in the list.
3. Publish: Makes the selected items in published state that are available to visitors to your website.
4. Unpublish: Makes the selected items in unpublished state that are unavailable to visitors to your website.
5. Archive: Changes the status of the selected items to Archive state.
6. Trash: Changes the status of the selected items to indicate that they are trashed. Completely deleting an item involves two stages - the first sends it to Trash where it is possible to restore it. The second stage empties it from Trash after which the item is removed permanently.
7. Truncate Table: Permanently delete all the items and empty the database table.
8. Export: Exports selected database table columns to CSV file. Learn More
9. Import: Imports the items to the database table from CSV file. Learn More
10. Query: Performs database operations on the table. Learn More
11. Help: Opens the help screen.