Backend List View
The List View at the backend is used to find, add, and edit records. This is divided into three parts - Toolbar, List Filters and Table. Depending upon the component and view, there may be some variations.
1. Dashboard: Navigates to the component dashboard area.
2. New: Opens the editing screen to create a new Item.
Actions: Reveals a list of actions. Some actions are activated after checking one or more items in the list.
3. Publish: Makes the selected items in published state that are available to visitors to your website.
4. Unpublish: Makes the selected items in unpublished state that are unavailable to visitors to your website.
5. Archive: Changes the status of the selected items to Archive state.
6. Trash: Changes the status of the selected items to indicate that they are trashed. Completely deleting an item involves two stages - the first sends it to Trash where it is possible to restore it. The second stage empties it from Trash after which the item is removed permanently.
7. Truncate Table: Permanently delete all the items and empty the database table. New records will be created starting with Id 1.
8. Export: Exports selected database table columns to CSV file. Learn More
9. Query: Performs database operations on the table. Learn More
10. Help: Opens the help screen.
Search: You can search by the title of the Item.
Click Filter Options to display the additional filters.
1. Select Status: Select from Published, Unpublished, Trashed, Archived or All.
2. Select Access: Select from the list of available viewing access levels.
3. Select Note: Select from the list of available notes.
Table Column Headers
1. Checkbox: Check this box to select items. To select all the items, check the box in the column heading.
2. Status: The status of the item - Published, Unpublished or Trashed.
3. Title: The title of the item. You can edit the item by clicking on the Title.
4. Access: The viewing Access Level for the item.
5. Modified: The date on which the item was modified or updated.
6. Hits: The number of times the item has been viewed.
7. ID: A unique identification number for this item.