05. Adding Orders from Backend
You can add orders from the backend in case you have restricted shop or for some order that has arrived offline. There are three steps to add order from backend.
Step 1: Orders
Firs, create a new order and enter the following details:
- Title - Generally, this is the name of the product
- Type - Select Product for single product order
- User - Select user for which you are adding this order
- Amount - Enter the total amount
- Fees - Enter the fees or just add 0
After saving, note down the Id of the record saved. This will be used in next steps as Order ID.
Step 2: Order Items
Now, you need to add the items or products to the order that you have just created. Create a new order item and enter the following details:
- Order ID
Save the order item. If there are multiple products in the order, you need to add order item for each product.
Step 3: Renewal (Optional)
This step is required if the product is of renewal type. Create a new renewal and enter the following details:
- Renew Date